Please take the following into consideration:
– The final number of guests needs to be known prior to the reservation;
– If there are food allergies or special needs, we would like to hear prior to your visit so we can take these into account;
– To ensure your group receives the service required and are not kept from enjoying the company invited, our service starts when the group is complete;
– Reservations: if the guest has not arrived within fifteen minutes after the reserved time then by Jarmusch can consider the reservation to have been canceled.
– No-show: in case of a no-show the customer is in all instances held to pay the reservation value;
– Payment: it’s not possible to pay separately;
– To the extent The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH). Click here for more info: https://www.khn.nl/tools/uniforme-voorwaarden-horeca-engels
– Your reservation is final after confirmation. We try to respond within 24 hours;
– We ask that you remain seated during your visit;
– If you have any questions, please wait for your waitress to reach your table;
– If you have any of the following symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your visit or enjoy our take-out service:
:: runny nose
:: a cold
:: shortness of breath or trouble breathing
:: a fever
– During weekends, our tables will have a maximum time limit of 1,5 hours;
– We ask that our guest act responsibly and in accordance with the Covid-19 guidelines provided by the RIVM and KHN.
For your and our safety the by Jarmusch staff will work by the following rules:
– Staff members who have symptoms or feel unwell will not work;
– Tables and chairs will be disinfected after every use;
– Toilets will be cleaned regularly;
– Workspaces will be disinfected regularly;
– We will offer various methods of disinfectant for our guests.